Dear Members, Sponsors and guests
Please be aware that tomorrow’s (10.10.26) weather forecast includes low temperatures, potential snow showers and heavy rain, which may impact course operations.
To safeguard the health of our greens, tees, and fairways, we will conduct a thorough course assessment early tomorrow morning before opening.
As a result, there is a strong possibility of delayed tee times or a temporary course closure until conditions clear and the course becomes playable.
When the course is open and playable, wet and soft conditions make turf protection especially critical. We kindly remind all players to repair all pitch marks on the greens and replace any divots on the fairways and tees to help us keep the course in the best posible condition.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and cooperation in helping us protect the course.
Best Regards
Stuart Mcdermid / Course Manager